Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sam I Am's Trip Report May 2011 (Part1)

User Info Menu

Seriously enjoyed your trip report and photos. Also totally agree with what you said in your "Final Thoughts." Very good!

User Info Menu

Really enjoyed the report! You had me cracking up with the GET IT guy! And cracking up when you said you're using that on your friends now. Too funny! Thanks for the report!!!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone! I was pretty unsure of myself when I started the report, so I am glad you enjoyed it.

Clarity - I am headed back at the end of November for 10 days. I little shorter than my usual 2 week trip but I needed a countdown so I decided to go for it! Hope you can pull off your potential Nov trip too

User Info Menu

great report.......felt like wi were there with you.......very relaxing for sur

certainly made this guy homesick....think a lot of us had empathy for you on the last day in Negril......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Nice trip report, thanks for sharing...

I am glad to hear that Jason is still there. We love his jerk chicken and we were regularly guests in 2010. In 2009 we stayed in WS for a week and in 2010 we have been to Charela. We love the area and we can't wait to come back.

Sam, please give Jason the best wishes and tell him (the next time when you will be there), that we will visit him and his brother Rick in 2012! We are Andrea and Uwe from Germany! We planned a trip in 2011 but we had to relocate our plans.
    One Love
    Andrea

User Info Menu

I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your trip report!! Great way to start my morning! Only problem is...makes me not want to wait until January or February for our next trip! Thanks for sharing!

Respect
    Keri
    "Let the beauty we love be what we do"~Rumi

User Info Menu

Loved the report! It was in no way boring. I like to relax and chill on vacation as well. My next trip (with the baby) is gonna be the ultimate chill as not much I can do with him besides sit on the beach and that's alright by me! I will be there in November but mid november to celebrate my birthday!!