Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

looking forward to finally meeting brasi.....yah mon

it's Happy Hour here at da Canoe.......Kirby's 7 Rum Punch rocks.......
    Gerry123 just drove by on his scooter........maybe him will join us.......yah mon

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Yo Hippolyte,

Start posting some tales from the wicked west end!

Please give my best to Patty and Kirby.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

lol......tales eh.......lol........special cake tales..........lol

will say hi to kirby and pattie for you mon.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I feel a good canoe web cast soon!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I rolled my way up the hill to Seastar Inn, took a little rest, then headed to Out of Town pastry, a little store on top of the hill that is a combo bakery/general store (great coco bread and patties and great toothbrushes with tough brissles.)

There was an 82 year old man there, a German tourist who’s been living in Negril for 20 years, and the nice man behind the counter had found the old fella’s wallet and was returning it to him – so there is proof that not everyone is a hustler in this town.

I have met the old German before, and the whole scene warmed my heart.

I stopped by Banton’s, a little bar up past Moondance Cliffs towards Westender Inn. Banton was not there, and I knew our friend from across the street, Keith from Philly, was gone, too, because a rasta named Delmar who knows both of us had told me Keith left a little while ago and was back in the USA.

I bought my usually cherry juice – good for the joints, I hear – then found my way to Catcha Falling Star for sunset. Then, just as the sun was on the horizon, I hit Bentley’s for a little snack (two pound lobster with five things on plate), then I ran into Rob and Bnewb of all folks back at Seastar Inn, and all of us spent a couple of hours enjoying rum punch and beers. It was fun.

After a drink or two, the blood started flowin’ and the g-rated entertainment was not gonna do it for me anymore. I called a party girl whom I’ve known from past trips and said, “Ya mon, it’s gerryg123.” Forty-five minutes later, she was at the front door.

User Info Menu

LMAO, even though I have not met you live in person, I can picture the scene like I was there!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

hahaha!

User Info Menu

Alright! Just like Grand Funk Railroad... "Some Kinda Wonderful"!

Wheeeee!

Happy Travels...

Skb!

User Info Menu

Love reading your reports gerry. Nobody does Negril quite like you! I agree with the others about the "Final Chapter" title. Something along the lines of Episode I, II, III, IV etc.. ALA Star Wars would be more appropriate.
    Live, Enjoy, Share
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Back to real time, I'm tore up from Thursday night at the Jungle and all the ensuing pursuits, but here are some photos (top to bottom):

1, Bentley in a good mood

2, Nice day on the ocean

3, Let the good times roll

4, nice smile

5, the first in a long series of smoothies
    Attached Images Attached Images