Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Here's a little video of Tensing Pen:

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Always enjoy your on-the-scene reporting!

User Info Menu

Gerry,
    your videos are getting better and if I could suggest do them much longer and hit the entire property. This is the first time I have actually considered visiting Tensing Pen. Before it just looked too cold to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Gerry, your videos are getting better and if I could suggest do them much longer and hit the entire property.
    Great, now you tell me .... I've finally run out of videos, I think. See you all pon the rock next time, everybody.

User Info Menu

Tensing Pen pillar cottage is the best room I've had in Jamaica.

User Info Menu

The sad ending. On the plane, waiting to go home. It's been six weeks since I've been back in Los Angeles, and oh how I miss Negril.