Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Im back!!

User Info Menu

Im back!!

Been on hiatus for a while simply because i knew i wouldn't be able to go to negril for a while. But i'm back with a trip planned for April and though it seems far away right now, i already know the next three months will filled with plenty of things to do while i wait.

For those of you who are like who is this? MY name is Breana, I haven't racked up that many trips I went twice in 2011, In march for 5 days and in June for 2 Months. I didn't find this board until decemberish of 2011 and i was pretty active on here early 2012, Last trip was in March 2012,but after a few failed trips i kind of distanced my self.

I am very much looking forward to the April trip we are currently planning as it will probably be our last trip of any sort for a while.

User Info Menu

Re: Im back!!

Welcome back enjoy your next trip. You will have a good time.

User Info Menu

Ok see by reading another post you will not be alone. Congratulations on your baby. Hope you will have someone going with you.

User Info Menu

Nice to read this. Welcome back