Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Kuyaba? Xtabi? Catcha Gardens?

User Info Menu

Kuyaba? Xtabi? Catcha Gardens?

We are now in the throws of planning the April trip and I'm trying to narrow down which hotel we will choose for this stay. Previously I have stayed at hidden paradise but this time we want to try something different. Something budget friendly but nice.. We don't need all of the bells and whistles or any of that. I want to stay on the cliffs just because I like the scene there better its calm and chill and since ill be 7 months along by then all I want to do is relax. But I'm still worried I will miss the beach... Any suggestions in either side??

User Info Menu

Re: Kuyaba? Xtabi? Catcha Gardens?

Hey BreanaAshlee! So glad to hear you're going back to Negril in April!
    I don't have any experience staying at Xtabi (only visiting to Snorkel) or Kuyaba (just dropping by a friend's room - it looked really nice there too!)
    We stayed at Catcha Gardens in April though and it was beautiful! The price is really great, it's so quiet and relaxing there. Friendly staff, spacious room, comfortable bed, and big balcony with a nice hammock to swing on. A pool too!
    It's also a very short walk to Catcha falling star so it will be easy to visit Marley, Ninja, Giurigay, booger, spottycatz and a whole crew of boardies that are basically taking over the entire resort in April. My vote goes to Catcha Gardens - I have a lot of pictures that I'll post soon. You can see two pics here though: http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...l!!-*pictures*
    Good luck with whatever you choose - I know you're going to have the best time!!
    Last edited by Clarity; 01-12-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Love Xtabi - where I wake up in the morning and say "nothing to do and all day to do it" and the staff are great and the Vibe is even better

User Info Menu

I can't help you out on any properties but Xtabi, this will be our fifth trip and our third stay at this resort. Chill, irie vibes for sure! The other two look awesome also though
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

I stayed at Xtabi and Kuyaba this past April. Both are fantastic. Staff. Vibe. Food. You name it. I have always considered myself a beach girl, but this past trip we attempted cliffs only. I didn't regret it. Honestly, the beach is only a short ride away when you need the sand in the toes. And the cliff chill is just so sweet. Hope to see you there

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Just stayed at Xtabi....Great place....Beer prices a bit high at $3.50 per Red Stripe but you can stock up in your room. Had the OCF Cottage #3......1 & 4 are bigger but #3 has full cover & shade on the patio...I would do #3 for the shade,I can always sit by the bar for sun....Great snorkeling right there...

User Info Menu

I like all 3 places.