Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick June Trip

User Info Menu

You will be in our prayers.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your trip report. You have a really great attitude. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

User Info Menu

Don't worry
    about a thing
    cuz every little thing
    gonna be alright!

Healing prayers for you!

User Info Menu

Glad you were able to relax and unwind to get ready for your treatments. Hope your recovery is quick and you are back with your toes in the sand come February!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

I'm glad you were able to get to Negril for a visit! I took a last minute trip in Jan. 2008 with my sister. One week before her surgery. It was good for her soul. She is very much cancer free now. I will be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers.
    Last edited by Katho; 06-24-2011 at 09:33 AM.

User Info Menu

Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you in Febuary

User Info Menu

Prayer to you Lizardbeth. This is a tough time...but you are strong. Beat that cancer back!
    If you are interested in alternative therapies I know a GREAT place here in Northern California that does treatment plans via email and fax...Pine Street Clinic in San Anselmo California. Dr. Mark Broffman rocks. (And YES, they will work hand in hand with Western Medicine)

I have friends (yes, MULTIPLE) who have been through what you have been through. One of my closest friends in fact and she is a survivor now for 15 years.

Bless up.

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and prayers. It means a lot. (((hugs)))

User Info Menu

Positive energy & healing prayers sent your way. It's very good to build up your immune system when going through chemo. Try as much nutritional therapy as you can....try to eat really healthy foods & google "immune building foods & herbs" This will help you.

User Info Menu

Lizardbeth-Glad you were able to make it for a trip to JA..Sending positive vibes and many,many prayers for a speedy recovery-Jah Bless