Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick June Trip

User Info Menu

Positive vibes and blessings are heading your way! I have to have major surgery in August and will try to get to Negril to get my head right for that, as you did. Not looking forward to 5 days in hospital and then two weeks off work, but it sure beats the alternative!

Everything will be fine, its just going to suck for a short while....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

soft soft thoughts as you travel through this trial
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

They call it a test. A test of strength. A test of endurance. A test of love. And a test of faith. Draw on all these tests to bring you both through this arduous journey. Your quick trip to Negril shows defiance and you're intention to beat this challenge that was not of your choosing. I look forward to one day meeting you both in Negril as you celebrate another adventure in the land we love.

User Info Menu

Name:  P4280701.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  93.0 KB

LizardBeth, I am sorry to hear about your condition and I wish you the best of luck for your upcoming surgery and recovery...
    I would like to tell you that I have enjoyed reading your trip reports and looking at your photographs over the past couple of years. You are a good photographer, and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the years to come...
    Please keep a positive attitude in the journey ahead...
    Let me share something that I hope will help you keep positive thoughts...
    5 years ago my mother was diagnosed at age 70 with non small cell carcinoma, lung cancer, stage 3. It had spread to her lymph nodes...she decided not to give up, and fight it...After removal of her lung, some nodes, and chemo, she is today 5 years cancer free...Many things are possible.. I wish you well. --Dave--

User Info Menu

so glad you got a negril recharge - hoping for quick and complete healing - all the best to you lizardbeth

User Info Menu

sending prayers, blessings, and healing vibes to you.

User Info Menu

Lizardbeth,
    You are and will continue to be in my thoughts. I am wishing for you a speedy recovery so you can get back to JA as soon as possible.

You rented a car? care to share a little more? Not being nosey (ok, yes I am but...) what was the daily rate? Who did you rent from? We would need a car for about 11 days on the southcoast. We have tossed around the idea for our trip in January but I am a bit on the fence about it. Not so much the driving and other drivers but everyone and their brother wanting a ride somwhere. Not really sure if it'd be more of a headache having people pester us for a lift somewhere all the time and then feeling bad if we tell them no.

User Info Menu

I am a 2x breast cancer survivor so I wish you the very best. May God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hands. Your hair will come back more beautiful than it was before that's your prize for making it !!!!!
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Lizardbeth, I will be thinking of you on Wednesday and thereafter. I hope Greg will post updates once in a while so we can continue sending you our love and good wishes.

User Info Menu

I've always enjoyed your postings Lizardbeth and look forward to many more when you're back in fine shape.
    Sending love and positive vibes.