Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Quick June Trip

User Info Menu

Jeannie,

We rented from Island Car at the airport. We got a Suzuki Grand Vitara which was a small SUV and super nice. Go to the Island Car website. The cost depends on age and whether you buy the insurance. We didn't have one person ask us for a ride. You're pretty insulated inside of a car which was nice after hanging out there for so many years on a scooter. I highly recommend it. We did have to call ahead once or twice to ask where we should park at a few of the resturants but they always had a place.

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Hey Rob, if you're reading this, do you think you could turn on the 'Thanks' button? On my photog board with the same software, it's nice to be able to thank people so easily and also makes you feel good when you help someone and they thank you back. : )

User Info Menu

Chi Girl, thanks for the reassurance and I'm so glad you were able to beat this nasty cancer twice. I've heard about hair coming back different. I can't wait to see what mine does. It's so fine and straight as it is.

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and well wishes. You have realy bolstered my spirits. : )

User Info Menu

Thanks Lizardbeth. I will keep looking into it.