Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Change in Plans

User Info Menu

Question Change in Plans

So we booked our trip back in April arriving February 12th staying at Rooms, on January 9th we get an email saying our resort was overbooked and they are moving us to The Palms. Has anyone stayed there? Any information would be helpful, thank you!

User Info Menu

Re: Change in Plans

The palms is pretty run down. Not near as nice as rooms and not as good a spot on the beach.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

If you can eat assurance it is a remodeled room I would take it.
    If not would either cancel or complain till they move someone else instead of you

User Info Menu

Anyone know anything about The Palm's?

User Info Menu

Stayed last Jan was being run by bank. I stoped by last week the property is on the improve. Was told they have all new beds in all rooms but only half where remodled. I enjoyed my stay but don't need much for A room just A bed lol. Typical Jamacian style hot water one min none next. Food was high priced but good. The pool looked fixed when I stoped by. Beach is small in front of Palms.

User Info Menu

I would say Palms is A $70.00 night room on the Limo Mon rating system. Rooms worth more.

User Info Menu

Thanks Limo Mon

User Info Menu

Has anyone else stayed at the palms lately? Or stopped by for a drink or food? Are drink prices high also?

User Info Menu

I had a massage there in august. I liked it....a lot.

User Info Menu

I stayed there in 2011 and I am going to stay again this May for 4 nights just because of the low price. Rooms are just ok, no refrig. but I bring a packable cooler, free ice, drinks are on the high side which was ok becuse I supply my own. Food was good but pricey. Cool spot right across the road for cheap eats. I like the beach at that end.