Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Deal

User Info Menu

Re: $380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Dea

Quote Originally Posted by groove16 View Post
    I need to clarify something before we pull the trigger, so maybe gail can set me straight...

since we are spiltting our trip with a cliff stay, and won't be at treehouse on departure, can I still use the transportation to and from airport?

if my friends want to come visit me, will they have to pay a cover charge, even if they are paying for drinks, and or food?

and Janet read somewhere that no outside food or drinks allowed on the beach, but if I am staying here, I can bring my cooler with my beer down to my lounger on the beach, right?

thanks in advance for your response...
    Guests visit guests all the time just state so at the gate. Yes you can bring your own cooler we just prefer that food and drink from outside vendors is not consumed while on the beach

User Info Menu

Re: $380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Dea

I had a fridge in my room and brought a six pack cooler that I filled with ice and brought to the beach. No problems.I left the Dirty Bananas to Ralston at the bar though. My friends were not charged any 5$ fee.

User Info Menu

Purchased vouchers and booked! Trip 8 and the 8th different hotel/resort. I will say that Gail was very helpful and efficient in getting this arranged. Now I can celebrate the big 50 in Negril.

User Info Menu

9 days left for the deal