Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: teddys hideaway

User Info Menu

teddys hideaway

We are staying at the castle in May and are wondering if they have drinks at the restaurant. Haven't seen a drink menu or pics of a bar.
    Bar b barn '10 Catcha '11 BCC '13 Moonlight 14' Xtabi 14' HSH 15' Catcha 15'

User Info Menu

Re: teddys hideaway

Teddy's doesn't have a bar, but he'll make drinks for you. They have a drink menu posted @ the restaurant. I had a drink or 2 from him, but mostly we brought our own when we had meals there. Enjoy!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Re: teddys hideaway

Good morning SandT CHI - yep Teddy has beer and a few cocktails. He does not have a full bar as I believe food is really his forte'. Teddy has a little restaurant toward the front of the castle with a few tables. Very nice, but if you are staying at the castle you can eat/drink anywhere you like. If you give Teddy a few hours notice he will prepare a spectacular dinner of your choice and have it delivered to wherever you wish to eat. I recommend the Lobster Salad and Lobster Thermidore. Absolutely fantastic and rich - delightful. As for breakfast just come down to the yard for your morning coffee and sit at any table. A smiling friendly server will come by to see if you would like some breakfast. My husband and I have been coming to the castle every year since 2009. It just keeps getting lovlier and more relaxing for us. Enjoy your trip.