Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Deal

User Info Menu

$380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Deal

Hey! I found this LivingSocial deal from Negril Treehouse Resort and thought you may be interested in it too. Check it out! http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/55...26rui=24586195

Email me for date availability negriltreehouse@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Re: $380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Dea

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Hey! I found this LivingSocial deal from Negril Treehouse Resort and thought you may be interested in it too. Check it out! http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/55...26rui=24586195

Email me for date availability negriltreehouse@gmail.com
    Gail I have a concern. I bought a Five Night Stay Groupon on June 1st 2012 for $339.00 for a stay starting March 26th 2013. Looking closer at the Groupon it says the promotional value expires July 27th 2012 but the amount paid never expires. Travel must be completed by 6/1/13.

So is my Groupon expired?? Will I only be able to apply $339.00 toward our stay??

Maybe it means that the promotional value would have expired if reservations were made after July 27 2012????
    Last edited by Mark & Deana; 01-23-2013 at 10:11 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: $380 for 2 Includes r/t ground transfers from MBJ - Treehouse - Living Social Dea

[QUOTE=Mark & Deana;81165]Gail I have a concern. I bought a Five Night Stay Groupon on June 1st 2012 for $339.00 for a stay starting March 26th 2013. Looking closer at the Groupon it says the promotional value expires July 27th 2012 but the amount paid never expires. Travel must be completed by 6/1/13.

So is my Groupon expired?? Will I only be able to apply $339.00 toward our stay??

No your Groupon

Maybe it means that the promotional value would have expired if reservations were made after July 27 2012????[/QUOTE

You are fine no problem if travel before June 2013.
    Gail]

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=gailnegril;81218]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark & Deana View Post
    Gail I have a concern. I bought a Five Night Stay Groupon on June 1st 2012 for $339.00 for a stay starting March 26th 2013. Looking closer at the Groupon it says the promotional value expires July 27th 2012 but the amount paid never expires. Travel must be completed by 6/1/13.

No your Groupon

Maybe it means that the promotional value would have expired if reservations were made after July 27 2012????[/QUOTE

You are fine no problem if travel before June 2013.
    Gail]

ok thanks - Just bought the Living Social deal to cover the 3 extra days we will be staying.
    We are bringing two other couples with us!

Almost time to email Norris to ask him to pick us up!
    Hope you are still doing the dinner specials - We loved them last year.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Mark & Deana;81225]

ok thanks - Just bought the Living Social deal to cover the 3 extra days we will be staying.
    We are bringing two other couples with us!

Yes we are still doing the dinner specials

My FAVORITE was the curried conch and baked potato with garden vegetables.

Almost time to email Norris to ask him to pick us up!
    Hope you are still doing the dinner specials - We loved them last year.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=gailnegril;81238]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark & Deana View Post
    Kind of bummed. I called Treehouse today to confirm my reservations (no one got back with me about the email I sent yesterday) The person at the Treehouse said I could not combine my Groupon with the Living social deal so I'm getting a refund on the Living social coupon. Strange because Groupons can be combined.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Mark & Deana;81395]

Kind of bummed. I called Treehouse today to confirm my reservations (no one got back with me about the email I sent yesterday) The person at the Treehouse said I could not combine my Groupon with the Living social deal so I'm getting a refund on the Living social coupon. Strange because Groupons can be combined.
    Yes you can combine the deals , were your dates requested available?

User Info Menu

I just want to say we stayed with Gail and it was Great!
    Thanks again Gail and the crew at the TreeHouse.

semi(and crew)

User Info Menu

I need to clarify something before we pull the trigger, so maybe gail can set me straight...

since we are spiltting our trip with a cliff stay, and won't be at treehouse on departure, can I still use the transportation to and from airport?

if my friends want to come visit me, will they have to pay a cover charge, even if they are paying for drinks, and or food?

and Janet read somewhere that no outside food or drinks allowed on the beach, but if I am staying here, I can bring my cooler with my beer down to my lounger on the beach, right?

thanks in advance for your response...
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

We only provide transport during your arrival or departure date from our hotel