Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feenin..........................

User Info Menu

Is this Delta Star??

User Info Menu

If this is her when are you going down...Me and Luvsdaisland are going down in Dec for New Years

User Info Menu

Yep this is me!!!!!! Not until November. I would love to go in December but that's too close to Christmas and my mother would kill me if I took my son somehwere for Christmas 2 years in a row! Plus I'm not ready to leave him with anyone just yet (ask me again in a couple of years LOL) and go travel. Where is she? How is she?

User Info Menu

Girl she just got back from a weekend trip...We are going down for New Years!!..I know how those moms can be for Christmas with the grand kids!!..OOoh man i wish we could all be down together...Since we are going for New Years and you are going in Nov we are going to have to link up in sometime in 2012!!!!..How is your little bundle of joy??..We need to see some photos.

User Info Menu

Must be nice. Yes we need to get together!!! I dont know how to attach pictures.