Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: February 2-16

User Info Menu

February 2-16

I'll be there and if we can find some reasonably priced transportation, I'd like to set up a Little Ochie jaunt. Through a staggered schedule but mostly on the 4th going forward we will have 16 people from Wisconsin in TB. At least 10 would be up for the trip. I'm frequently at Eggy's since I'm staying with Billy at Coconut Cottage just across the street from the Parchment clan with friends staying at Fairhill Villa and Sunset resort. I'm in my 60's with (you won't believe this) grey hair. Ask Eggy if Mike is around and say hi. I'm also at Dawn's most mornings for breakfast and we always do a Black River trip with Ted and Flora, a Shallow bar trip with Shabba and route taxi trips to Black River, Santa Cruz, or Junction just to get out of town a bit.That's me on the right.

Name:  Mike's old pictures 4787.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  97.7 KB

User Info Menu

Re: February 2-16

Hey there, Milwaukee Mike.
    Looks like Wisconsin is going to be all over Treasure Beach.
    We are about 3 hours north of you.
    A group of 5 of us, 3 have never been to Jamaica. After a short Negril stay, we'll be in Treasure Beach the 2nd-9th.
    I hope to find Eggy's & meet you!
    I know 2 are planning a trip to YS Falls & the Rum Factory (I think....something that's on the way, anyway).
    I'm tagging along with them on a Black River/Pelican Bar trip.
    I'd like to celebrate one belated birthday while we are there but don't know how to go about it.....so.....maybe just being there is celebration enough.
    I've stayed in Treasure Beach before, but didn't even leave the place I stayed at until the last day or 2. Was just too relaxed!
    See you there!
    Last edited by Becky Rosenow; 01-28-2013 at 06:56 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: February 2-16

Hi Becky! We've got friends in the Maribel/Denmark area. see ya at Eggy's.