Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sunbeach specials

User Info Menu

Sunbeach specials

Anyone have anything they must have from Sunbeach restaurant? Must you make plans to eat on the beach or are the tables placed there?

User Info Menu

Re: Sunbeach specials

We eat at Sun Beach many times during each of our stays, but mainly for lunch. Love the jerk chicken, the jerk chicken salad (off menu, but they will make it for you!) the jerk fish, the escovitch fish, the ginger curry chicken and hubby actually really likes the burger! The staff is super accommodating, so I'd bet that even if they didn't have the tables on the beach, they'd set you up there if you asked!

User Info Menu

AHHHHH! I love sunbeach! My fav is the escovich fish... I have it at least 3 times per trip. I also really like their red pea soup.

The tables are put out on the beach each evening before sunset (as long as it is not raining). So no need to make special arrangements... but be sure to wear bug spray... eating on the sand can lead to lots of sand flea bites.

User Info Menu

Escoveitch fish...mmmmm. :-)