Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: 35 Sunsets Slices of Salt Life from the Capital of Cool

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * 35 Sunsets - Slices of ‘Salt Life’ from the Capital of Cool * * * *

See ya on the Beach K3!!!

User Info Menu

I got yout book "walk good" for Christmas
    We are on our flight now!!
    We will be staying on the beach. I would like you to autograph my book if we pass by!

User Info Menu

Looking forward to hearing all your fun stories.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

i might move to mexico..great ad at bottom of page way cheaper than negril....

User Info Menu

Nice ! Looking forward to your version since i have been going to Negril since '78 a lot of my wild days & nights are way back in the rear view mirror too ! I live vicariously thru our Countryman PGW - He is the King of Bop until you drop! Plus any of the wild days I had I need to get other people to confirm for me !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Creasemon View Post
    Nice ! Looking forward to your version since i have been going to Negril since '78 a lot of my wild days & nights are way back in the rear view mirror too ! I live vicariously thru our Countryman PGW - He is the King of Bop until you drop! Plus any of the wild days I had I need to get other people to confirm for me !
    I hear you Creasemon. But don't get me wrong, I still have a load of fun in Negril, my days just start earlier and end earlier. Thing is, I remember most of them pretty well, with only the occasional blank spot.

06:55am – Siting in seat 12F - Ottawa International Airport:

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We, ah, we have a little technical problem here, ah, our computer is giving us an error, ah, so we’re going to have maintenance take a look at it and, ah, we’ll get back to you on our status soon.”

Yeah. That was the start of it – you know how it goes. Long story short, I’m back at home now and re-booked for tomorrow morning.

So it’s now going to be 34 Sunsets, but that’s OK, I prefer even numbers.

Yes, I'm a bit pissed, having spent 2 hours on an airplane and not moved an inch. But, these things do happen and getting all cranky about it is pointless and a waste of energy. But I am going to miss walking the beach and swimming in the ocean tomorrow morning.

Laytah!!
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    Long story short, I’m back at home now and re-booked for tomorrow morning.

So it’s now going to be 34 Sunsets, but that’s OK, I prefer even numbers.

Yes, I'm a bit pissed, having spent 2 hours on an airplane and not moved an inch. But, these things do happen and getting all cranky about it is pointless and a waste of energy. But I am going to miss walking the beach and swimming in the ocean tomorrow morning.

Laytah!!
    Wow, that would really suck! Bam....you just lost a day of your holiday! Not so bad when you're going for 35 days but how bad does that suck for the people who are going for just a week! I hope the airline compensated you for this!

User Info Menu

Oh noooooo
    Good thing you like even numbers.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Well that just sucks! At least it's warm here tonight! Safe trip tomorrow

User Info Menu

Kahuna,

If it is any consolation.... I prefer they find the problems on the tarmac and not at 30,000 FT!!

Looking forward to the on-site reports!

VVHT