Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Peacocks Can Fly

User Info Menu

Peacocks Can Fly

Home now from 10 days at Grand Pineapple. Thank You to the Staff and Alexander Pike
    (The Big Kahuna) Tenise you know your the Boss just let him think he runs things and to all the Gentlemen and Ladies that made our stay so pleasurable, the staff Rocks the Rock!

User Info Menu

Re: Peacocks Can Fly

Good to hear! Cindy and I heading down on the 22nd of Feb. to the Pineapple. Been there twice and loved it both times. Who do I need to suck up to at the bar and beach to make the service even better? I there a kid there named Javian workin the bar? He may not have came back when they re-opened.

User Info Menu

Hi Phil & Cindy; Didnt have to worry about anything.Humming Birds and Dirty Bannans were Great no matter who made them the bar was good and the food in the restaurant was Great and In still went to Ivons , LTU, Sam Samsara, Best in the West, and all the rest, no complaints they even have wine at supper.

User Info Menu

I wanna hear the story about the peacocks ;-)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax2 View Post
    I wanna hear the story about the peacocks ;-)
    Me too! :-)

User Info Menu

The peacocks belong to Golden Sunset which is next door to GP. They often go "walk about" though and end up there. I have seen them roosting in the trees at night at Golden Sunset. Blew my mind when I saw it too because I had no idea they could "fly".

Name:  DSCF1815 (Copy).jpg
Views: 220
Size:  79.3 KB
    Irie Sue