Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best deals on airfare??

User Info Menu

Re: best deals on airfare??

Avoid Philly if possible. We have had issues the last 2 years with missed connections using US Airways. We are from eastern Canada and fly from Maine as we get much better airfare prices but we avoid connecting in Philly if at all possible. It backs up quickly as it is in the heavily used east coast corridor.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I think Charlotte would be the easier connect.

User Info Menu

I would do the Charlotte airport smaller. What I liked was able to go out for smoke break not too far.

User Info Menu

Charlotte is a great airport and the gates are not too far apart. Nice and clean with good food options as well. Customs is usually a breeze...

User Info Menu

I know people who hate the Philly airport, and others who say it isn't all that bad... I'm not sure I want to find out for myself, so I think we'll go with Charlotte. Thanks all!

User Info Menu

Actually iam not dreaming.. I looked up delta and the flights thru them were about 12 a piece and thru ebookers I found 2 tickets for a total of 1325... Pretty close to half..

As for orbitz I tried em and ebookers was better.. Tho the prices are in euros they have a converter on the site if you can't figure it out like me haha

User Info Menu

I tried ebookers and got this message "Flights to/from Jamaica aren't supported by ebookers. Sorry! Please choose another location."??

User Info Menu

that is very strange 2nutz!! it works for me.. i can even fly out and back to the small airport in medford oregon... and another thing thats strange is its cheaper for me to fly from there than it is portland.. on any airlines.. i also was told it would be cheaper to fly into kingston.. not true ..

User Info Menu

I fly on Tuesdays or Wednesdays..it is usually at least 300-500 cheaper a ticket vs the weekend

User Info Menu

we have noticed that as well fargo.. we are flying out on a tuesday