Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know someone here knows the answer

User Info Menu

Re: I know someone here knows the answer

We use Travel Guard, but I thinks it's less expensive if you purchase it at the time of your ticket purchase. The airline should offer it at your time of purchase.

User Info Menu

Squaremouth is great. Used it for our upcoming trip and got just what we wanted and reasonable.

User Info Menu

If it is not offered at the time we book our flight, we use Travel Guard.

User Info Menu

Heads up on travel insurance. Price is secondary. Coverage rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7BgbhyKQo

User Info Menu

iam not so worried about health insurance.. mostly like if we miss a connection due to late landing... seems like the airlines would be responsible tho if that happened..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    iam not so worried about health insurance.. mostly like if we miss a connection due to late landing... seems like the airlines would be responsible tho if that happened..

I don't see the connection with health insurance and missing a flight. What loss would occur that the airlines might be responsible for?

User Info Menu

Well in my original post I stated that grandparents went on a cruise and because of bad weather the ship was late returning they missed the flight.. Had to pay for a hotel and a a flight back.. Soo another 2k.. And the video was about travel health insurance