Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~Wish you were HERE~~

User Info Menu

Glad to see you are having a good time despite the bumps Sweetness. I know you had a lot on your mind, I hope you've had some moments of peace and reflection and no better place. Blessings to you!

Sept 4-13 (Birthday Trip) CCLP/Hills

User Info Menu

Hope you enjoy the time you have there to the max!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Sweetness,

I was hoping to meet you at the webcast on Saturday night!? Will you still be there?

I hope you've enjoyed your trip and all the bumps get resolved for you soon.....
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?

User Info Menu

Looking forward to your reports. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Hey Sweetness......Sorry the road is a lil bumpy for you-but am sure your making the best of it in Negril...Hows Miss Jean and Blue Horizon?????
    Safe Journeys my friend
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Wondered where you were Sweetness
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Enjoy yourself...I can't wait for the report
    June 2011 -Xtabi Resort (5 days) - partied with friends from Kuyaba, Negril Condos, Samsara, Legends, Merrills

User Info Menu

thanks for checking in Sweetness....hope the bumps were not too big. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about your trip! Safe travels back home...love ya!

User Info Menu

Hi Sweetness!! Hope you're having a wonderful time in Negril.

I'm sorry to hear there were some bumps and you have to cut the trip short though . I hope everything is okay!

Thanks so much for checking in!! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip when you return We miss you! Have a safe flight back!
    Love,
    Daisy & Markus
    Carpe Diem