Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~Wish you were HERE~~

User Info Menu

~~Wish you were HERE~~

....hey family. Sittin at Ivan's at Catcha Falling Star....delish salad and fresh pina colada.
    Weather perfect, sea breathtaking, hot, humid and sweet.

A few bumps in the road this trip so gonna cut my trip a bit short but all is good.
    Tensing and Treasure Beach were cool. But I love Negril the best!!!!!!

Will post some reports and pics this weekend. Much love to you all.
    Bless
    Sweetness
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sounds lovely. Was just wondering how your trip was going. Sorry you have to cut it short. Seriously looking forward to report and pics when you get back.

User Info Menu

We have been waiting to hear from ya-Thanks!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Oh I wish I were there too. Tell Dandy ( he is probably dropping by about now) that Nick (Bigga) said hi and that I am jealous of that photo of him and Toots hangin out at Ivans.

User Info Menu

thanks for the note, Ah to be sitting at Ivans on a clear day, what a thing! Sorry you had to cut your trip short, I hope the bumps in the road weren't too bad.

User Info Menu

bumps in the road,sometimes are helpful in waking us up........
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

hope the bumps are not too serious Sweetness....do enjoy your time there.....
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Waiting for your report :-) Interested in your Treasure Beach time. T.B. alone could maybe be a bit slow and lonely. We loved it as a couple.

User Info Menu

Can't wait to hear more....hope all is better now. Each trip is so different...the ups and downs, seem to make it interesting. Blessings sent and good times hopeful. From many visits, good and bad, there is always something new and joyous...I know that will come your way!

Anxious to hear all about it! Blessings Sweetness!

User Info Menu

Seems you just got there Sweetness, hope things are ok in the states and your trip is not being cut back too much to leave for home. Enjoy what you can. Looking forward to your feedback.