Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant recommendations for 4 nights

User Info Menu

Restaurant recommendations for 4 nights

Hi. We've only been once before and we've been to Jakes, Jack Sprats, MarBlu and Sunset where we are staying. What other places would be good to try for supper. Fish is what we're after mostly. Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurant recommendations for 4 nights

now that is a good question. Have you looked on Treasurebeach.net?
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Yep but they are just names on paper, well not actually paper. There isn't a lot there regarding restaurants but I could post the question there! Thanks

User Info Menu

Fisherman's Reef and Pot Snapper (I think that is the name - small yellow building right outside of Jakes)

User Info Menu

Thanks. Where s fisherman's Reef?

User Info Menu

Sorry - it is Frenchman's Reef (on Frenchmans Bay) - http://www.frenchmansreeftreasurebeach.com/index.html. Good fish - large portions.

User Info Menu

I just remembered that we have eaten at Sunset Resort. We weren't guests at the hotel but they treated us as if we were. I was CRAVING spaghetti and they had it. It was awesome. They also have really good Pina Coladas. Sunset Resort is just down the road toward Great Bay from Jakes.

User Info Menu

And I will second Frenchman's reef. Had plenty of good meals there. Fish, chicken, brown stew, pizza, all cheaper than Jakes. The pizza, while good, is not as good as Jakes.

User Info Menu

Thanks. I'm staying at Sunset so we will eat there...good people! I read bad reviews on Frenchmans Reef so I was just a little shy of trying, but......thanks for the reco.

User Info Menu

Chefs come and go so places that were good in the past can be horrible now. I'd send anyone to Strikey T's in Billy's Bay. They offer free pickup and return. Grilled lobster and lionfish cooked in coconut milk are my recommedations along with bananas flambe for dessert.