Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829

Thread: Negril is better than ever! I am here, and I am having a GOOD time!

User Info Menu

Gerry,
    Just finished reading the whole report.
    I don't get the complaints.
    To each their own . . . and if thine eye offends thee, well I'm more easy going than the old testament Jah, you don't have to pluck your eye out, just quit reading.

As for the folks worried about locals being hassled by the Po-po's for being in a Gerry photo-op, really?
    Do you really think the Negril jail will hold all the locals involved in making Jamaica a tourist Mecca.
    Really?
    If so you don't understand how law enforcement functions in the real world.

Oops!
    Sorry for the rant.
    I just took a deep breath.
    All better now, or it will be in ten minutes when I leave work.

User Info Menu

This is simply the most awesome thread, Gerry! Never stayed anywhere, but the beach....Started off in "04" at the Riu,when it was "just" a Tropical Bay...and moved to Rooms on the Beach after the 1st two trips....After 6 trips to Negril, ready to try the West End Cliffs. Thanks for opening an entire new world for us....Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Now to figure out how to up load my pic to this site...It's 4:45AM in Dallas and (Radio DJ/32yrs)I've rolled with you since I made it home at 1:30AM!

Blessings...
    Smokin Kevan
    Last edited by Smokin Kevan; 01-13-2012 at 05:45 AM.