Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes in TB

User Info Menu

Re: Changes in TB

I don't now if Jakes ever waivers on their rates even with a walk in. You may try Sunset Resort - I have never stayed there but have walked through it - very nice. You may also like Katamah - it is new (looks pretty neat) - if you look at trip advisor there are some very recent reviews of Katamah - I see the Laila room has an advertised rate of $100 in the summer - looks like it has a private ocean view patio. Treasure Beach hotel always looks interesting, but we have had lunch there and there has never been another person around - could just be our timing too. The grounds are beautiful though, so it may be an option too. I would think you would find one of them to give you a deal in June as I don't think it is very busy that time of year. You could always contact them now and see if you can work out something.

User Info Menu

Treasure Beach hotel also has 2 swimming pools to go with the beautiful grounds. The restaurant is quite expensive, so we didn't eat there. There was one other couple there when we were there in early December.

Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

I could be wrong but I thought I read a bunch of bad reviews on treasure beach hotel

User Info Menu

Actually just checked TA and Iam mistaken but am now curious which place it was

User Info Menu

I wonder if it was Golden Sands - they have a few bad reviews on TA. Although Treasure Beach Hotel had some bad reviews that were older - the more current ones were ok.

User Info Menu

Glad rjonson finally let me know that TB was treasure beach. Not all of us are good at figuring out initials.
    Praise Jah

User Info Menu

Haha tell me about it.. Especially when people talk all inclusives.. Iam like what the heck is swh