Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kanopi treehouse

User Info Menu

Re: Kanopi treehouse

I would like to be walking distance to a little action.. I don mean dance club kinda action.. Just at Least a couple bars and or restaurants.. But not a must, thinking a night here and a couple at great huts.. By the way someone mentioned prices being 400$.. That's about right if you both get the meal plans which add 100$ pp.. Otherwise the one closest to the lagoon is only 175$ a night!! We won't be spending a whole lot of time in room.. But towards the end of our 2 week vacation a day inside together could be nice.. And the property itself looks like its worth some time

User Info Menu

541lion, walking the lane from the Kanopi House to the main road would take a good 15-20 minutes. Longer if there was a recent rain. It’s not one of the best. Walking down is doable, but it would be best to be driven back up especially at night.

After reaching the main road you would probably have to go to back to Boston for a little bar action. Most of the places around Blue Lagoon are private so no cook shops or bars are set up in the area. So no, this place doesn’t give you easy foot access to the runnings. A car/driver is a must. The Great Huts is different. You are right in the midst of the action.

If you are looking for a quiet, time-to-wind-down place the Kanopi House would be the perfect ending spot. OR if you want to get your romance on asap, then do Kanopi House first then the socializing and night exploring locale after.

The property is very much worth experiencing. A few pictures.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Also the use of kyaks and snorkel gear is intriguing.. I can see packing up on a couple of kyaks and spending the day out exploring.. Maybe pack a lunch and some rum !! Now that sounds like a day, actually might run out of time!!

User Info Menu

Oh and thanks for the pics it looks amazing!! I could just live somewhere like that

User Info Menu

Oh yeah…slipping into one of the kayaks and paddling the gentle Blue Lagoon is definitely a treat. And what a great idea to pack a lunch and cold beverages to take with you.

The view from any angle of the property promotes a peaceful, calm spirit.

User Info Menu

Ok iam convinced gonna have to spend a night or 2 here

User Info Menu

It wouldn't work for me..more seclusion than i would like, but apparently mets the need of some.