Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Steel Pulse in Prospect Park tonight

User Info Menu

Steel Pulse in Prospect Park tonight

Heading out to Brooklyn to Prospect Park for the free Steel Pulse concert tonight. I wish it were on the cliffs at Negril Escape, but the tunes anywhere will put me in a Negril state of mind. Hopefully soon come.

User Info Menu

The weather was just as beautiful as Negril...there was an amazing summer breeze and well, NE is nice but you cant beat FREE! I would always prefer to be in Negril but last night was awesome and was just as nice as any NE show!

User Info Menu

Summertime and reggae is everywhere! Saw Toots at the Marin County Fair last night, what a blast.

User Info Menu

I agree Irie_Dawta it was beautiful and a great time, but would still rather be doing it on the cliffs. Gotta admit though NYC is the best for free summertime tunes and more.

User Info Menu

We saw Steel Pulse the night before that in New Haven, CT. Great show. We got invited in for the early sound check too. Awesome.

User Info Menu

Here is a link to my wife's photos from Toads Place in New Haven, CT on Sat. 2 July 2011.

http://reggaephotos.com/images/Steel...e%207-2-11.htm