Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 3 One Love Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

April 3 One Love Pub Crawl

We just reserved a couple spots for the Wednesday, April 3 Pub Crawl with Lenbert.

I went in December on a Friday, which was the last night of my trip. I had fun but I think your head is in a different place on the last night as you start gearing up emotionally & logistically for the trip home.

We are going midweek this time, for a better chance to fully relax & enjoy new places & new friends.
    The more the merrier! If interested, contact Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com

Who's going with us?!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: April 3 One Love Pub Crawl

Sorry, we only arrive late afternoon that day. Hoping to convince our gang to go on the sunday (the 7th?) - one of our group is the "stay on the resort cuz I'm paranoid" types.

User Info Menu

I get in to Negril at 1600 all thing being equal.

As soon as I settle in at Seastar I'll get Linston (my private chauffeur) to catch up with you guys for a drink or two.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Hannah and I are in! Staying at Seastar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    As soon as I settle in at Seastar I'll get Linston (my private chauffeur) to catch up with you guys for a drink or two.
    lol

User Info Menu

My wife Deb and I are booked for pickup from Samsara for the "Drunk Bus"...looking forward to checking out the west end.!!!
    ]img]https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;405/st/20180319/e/Negril+Reunion/dt/-1/k/1257/s-event.png[[IMG]url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

YAY! Glad to hear Viper1 & Deb, Mike & Hannah, CaptainD (&...Ms. Ginny?!) will be going with us!!!!

TandJ, Check with Lenbert to see if he does Sundays.

Mr & Mrs. Nutz, Will miss you guys. Who's gonna drink my other twofer?! ;-)

[/url]

User Info Menu

You guys are killing me here!! LOL Only wish I were going to be there. West End Girl....have that twofer for me and know that my spirit will be with all of you lucky boardies!! BTW WEG....I finished the ceiling!!! Yeah! On the good side though, getting ready to push the button for the December trip. That alone will give me the strength to survive with a smile on mi face. Some one post some pictures of the crawl.......please???
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Beth and I will be there on the 3rd but it is the day before we leave on the 4th so we are debating whether to book that trip or not. We are already booked with Lenbert on the 29th the day after we arrive.
    Decisions, decisions
    Money is not the key to happiness, Happiness is!
    Ben Franklin

User Info Menu

Kylake, You're good either way! & those are the BEST kind of decisions!

Yetta, Wish you were coming too!!!

[/url]