Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire pon united airlines

User Info Menu

Fire pon united airlines

So we are being asked a second time to change our flight or cancel because united is changing or canceling flights.. We are booked thru us airways but one connecting flight is united airlines and that's the flight that has been changed.. So we started out by calling us and they were very nice and told us that since united changed it we have the right to pick another flight and they have to accommodate us.. So we called united and they gave us a run around because we had a confirmation for us airways and not united.. Never got one.. So he told us that our flight was only leaving 10 minutes later than normal and we asked for a supervisor .. This lady came on and told us that our flight is leaving 2 hours earlier.. That'd be great but our ride to the airport can't get off work early to take us... The lady would not help us at all.. So great now were on the phone with ebookers.com since they helped us out when things weren't in our favor this last flight we changed a week ago.. You pick flights that work with your schedule!! Sorry iam done venting.. Wish us luck!!

User Info Menu

Re: Fire pon united airlines

Doesn't sound like fun at all ......... hope it all works out in your favor.
    I loooooove my direct flights
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

I think you are adding stress to your life over a 10 minute flight change....don't sweat the small stuff.
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

once in Negril your schedule will vary from time to time....there nothing is written in stone ...enjoy
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Actually it's a few hours earlier and like I mentioned our ride to the airport can't leave work early to take us at the time they are giving us.. Like I said it would've been great if we didn't have to rely on someone else for our ride to the airport

User Info Menu

Just call the car service and have them get you.

User Info Menu

Feeling your pain lion!! It is always painful LEAVING but especially painful when the airlines are yanking you around. Sorry to hear of your misfortune and that you must leave EARLY....and that you are having difficulties with your ride. Vacation should be a no-stress zone....doesn't always work that way though......

User Info Menu

Not so much of a stresser I know we'll make it either way, it's just rediculous that they can change our flight schedule as many times as they want and they can't give us any other options for flights .. So ebookers is going to try to get us a flight the same time we wanted but a day before.. That I could handle

User Info Menu

Ended up getting a flight out a day earlier.. Longer flight but hey we got an extra day on the island

User Info Menu

Glad it worked in your favor. Have BIG FUN~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool