Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Reports - Day ONE (Part 1) ~~

User Info Menu

Sweetness sorry to hear something went wrong there, hope that karma comes back to get even with them. Hope your Dad is better too. Now that you are back you can plan another trip. Looking forward to more of your trip report.

User Info Menu

Prayers for you and your dad Sweetness.... to you both much love and blessings

User Info Menu

Thanks all for your kind words. Sad to say my dad passed this morning but now has peace. Please everyone remember to tell those you love that you love them every day and hug them up tight. Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Condolences Sweetness....I know you must be thankful that you left early to have more time to spend with him. He's gone to a better place. RIP

User Info Menu

So sorry to hear of your loss Sweetness. Blessings . . .

User Info Menu

So sorry for your loss, Sweetness. God Bless.

User Info Menu

oh Sweetness, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you, so glad you got to see your Dad and tell him you love him. RIP Mr Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sweetness,

I am so sorry for your loss, I am crying. You were such an inspiration to me with your kind words and prayers for my brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We all must listen to what is in our hearts. Much love to you.

User Info Menu

My prayers go out to you and family Sweetness. Glad you made it back before he passed away. Maybe he waited for you. May he rest in peace. ((((hugs))))

User Info Menu

Glad you made it home safely. So sorry to read about your father's passing. Condolences to you and your family. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.