Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Blue Cave Castle response from Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle response from Negrilbound

First and foremost a majority of my fellow boardies have voiced there opinions and ways of remedying a situation that was not created by me.. As a seasoned Negrilian, and yes I have been there multiple , multiple times, as well as other parts of the island. This is not my first time to Negril.. I probably have more stays on the rock than some of you and that is not even worth disscussing.. I did not run and hide nor avoid this thread and other threads that were posted. I made the decision not to respond nor flame an already volitale subject, until I had the opportunity to interact with Blue Cave Castle and there management.. Which has been ongoing... And not aired on this forum... The fact of the matter is very simple and if you realize what the situation was, then you will understand. I took the opportunity to voice my concerns about a system that was not functioning nor user friendly... If you take the time to read and understand from other boardies, who recognized the same problem that I recognized, and read my emails,,,the system was flawed,,,then you should be able to grasp the merits of my emails.. My emails started out, simply as trying to change some travel dates....those of you who offered your opinions on how to resolve this situation, is just that...your opinion.....I opted to follow thru on a different course, which obivisouly upset many of you, and that is your viewpoint... But do not disrespect my viewpoint on how I elected to resolve my concerns... I did nothing wrong.. You are entitled to disagree with me... And I am entitled to disagree with you, as well.. I stand behind my emails... and no apologies will be granted......

Blue Cave Castle and I have been cooresponding , in regards to this issue.... I have received multiple emails from Blue Cave Castle and they have received , my emails , as well... Blue Cave Castle has been above board and very candid, in there responses to me... I have been very candid, as well, and voiced my frustration and concerns about this issue .. The management team at Blue Cave Castle resolved and implemented a new and updated email response system.... I have the utmost respect for Blue Cave Castle and the management staff. This was a very difficult situation, the response and professionlism that has been conveved and implemented, conveys to me that they stand behind there product and are constantly striving to make sure that there guests are taken care of ... Afterall they have been doing this for 37 years.... And they have been doing it,,,exceptionally well !!!!!! The loyality that this property has, is only justified, by the legions of return visitors, and Blue Cave Castles management style and sincere attitude , to make sure that each guest is properly taken care of.... Blue Cave Castle and I, are not enemies...I did not not ask for anything.......I will be staying at there property,,,,and that invitation was extended personnally , to me.... and graciously excepted... There is no animosity here,,, I am nothing more than another return vistior,,,to a great property....

Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle response from Negrilbound

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that you were able to effectively communicate with them and that your concerns were addressed. I had no doubt that when informed of the problem they would go out of their way to resolve it to the satisfaction of all concerned. It is no wonder that people, myself included, are passionate about the Blue Cave Castle. I hope you can forgive us if that passion got a little aggressive in their defense.

Bless...
    Ed

User Info Menu

Respect for your update. So glad that it all worked out. Have a great time in Negril.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Awesome news! So glad it worked out.... Reading the barrage of thoughts was a bit stressful,lol
    Thanks for your thoughtful post of explanation... I love the "BCC" as well and it just did not seem
    the bad vibes were how they usually did business!

Happy Travels,

Skb

User Info Menu

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,Well said. Good News all around.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Glad it was worked out.

User Info Menu

Good to hear and I can confirm that changes have been made since we received our confirmation report from info@bluecavecastle.com for the reservation we recently made. It was something they needed to address to avoid confusion. It probably would have been addressed sooner but I suspect most people eventually tried sending to the other email address or called with success before frustrations ran too high. All's well that ends well.....

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15