Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: * * After 35 Sunsets * * A New Short Story ‘Night Nurse – An Afternoon in Negril’

User Info Menu

Re: * * After 35 Sunsets * * A New Short Story ‘Night Nurse – An Afternoon in Negril

Nice Roland. We'll get it on our iPad tonight. Glad you've found a way
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Re: * * After 35 Sunsets * * A New Short Story ‘Night Nurse – An Afternoon in Negril

Its a nice read!

User Info Menu

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP.....................I'll be downloading~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Guirigay,HELP!! I don't know how to get it to my ipad(obviously not very computer literate)

User Info Menu

YAY!!! Thank you for not leaving us!!!
    [=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

For a second it was sounding like the "Unauthorized biography of gerryg123" -- great first chapter! I love it!

User Info Menu

Chit Roland, I got tings to do at work this afternoon. Boss mon won't be happy!! LOL

VVHT

User Info Menu

Thank you. I love reading your stories. I can't wait to download.

User Info Menu

ok did the walk of shame into bestbuy,turns out stanza is too old for my ipad,down loaded kindle app,all is good ,looking forword to the read! soon come! well not soon enough,july