Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phones

User Info Menu

Phones

What's the cheapest way to have a phone in JA?? Buy a digi cel with minutes?? My lady wants to be able to call home, and it would be nice to be able to call drivers and whatnot

User Info Menu

Re: Phones

i buy one when i get there , put 1000 min. talk all month almost, phone is around 30 bucks,

User Info Menu

And how much for minutes to call over seas?? Thanks!!

User Info Menu

when i call the us it's like .20 cent's a minute,give or take a little, not more than .30 cent's

User Info Menu

You can buy unlimited long distance from digicel for $J1000 that last 30 days. But even using the regular minutes is reasonable if your not going to be making a lot of calls. Also, many drivers will loan you a phone for your stay when you book round trip airport transfer. Then all you have to do is buy minutes.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Very reasonable! Iam gonna go with buying a phone.. We are using Kingsley for most of our transfers but after he takes us to port Antonio we won't see him till next reach.. Thanks for the help! Respect

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    What's the cheapest way to have a phone in JA?? Buy a digi cel with minutes?? My lady wants to be able to call home, and it would be nice to be able to call drivers and whatnot
    Our past trip I down loaded Majic Jack app to my US android phone and was able to make calls and get calls for FREE . Worked great all you need Is a Wi-Fi signal. You won't be able to make calls to JA numbers unless you pay.
    Last edited by Limo Mon; 03-30-2013 at 08:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by danap View Post
    when i call the us it's like .20 cent's a minute,give or take a little, not more than .30 cent's
    Down load Majic Jack app to your I phone or lap top and then its FREE FREE FREE

User Info Menu

I will check it out thanks limo

User Info Menu

Limo man, how did you handle your local calls?