Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wah do dem

User Info Menu

Wah do dem

Really enjoyed this movie on Hulu and iam sure some of you will too.. Usually I can't do the independent movies but this one was awesome .. Check it out and let me know what u think.

User Info Menu

Re: Wah do dem

I watched it online last year sometime and really enjoyed it too. Of course, any film related to Jamaica...I tend to enjoy.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I loved the film... and could easily see myself as that boy in his adventures. Now when I watch I have to FF through the slow 'cruise' part... love the movie though!

User Info Menu

Haha I watched it again and did the same ff.. Just get me to Jamaica

User Info Menu

I watched it too. My sister is working with the filmmaker right now so she recommended it to me.

User Info Menu

enjoyed

User Info Menu

Thanks for the recommendation, watched it on HULU tonight. Those two tourist that complained about $10 and a tshirt made me so mad. Wish I would of been there to tell him there is an Embassy in Montego Bay. Maybe there wasn't one at the time of filming. Wish he would of spent more time with the Congos. Now I'm listening to the Congos the rest of the evening.

User Info Menu

The movie is actually from 09 I think.. But it had and older feel that I really liked