Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Question for those in negril now

User Info Menu

Question for those in negril now

Have you seen concert flyers/ posters for June yet ???

User Info Menu

Re: Question for those in negril now

too early......dem usually put up dem up around two or three weeks out.......
    next week dem might be one or two up.......maybe one this week.....who knows

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Sweet thank you boss.. Ill bump this inna few weeks before I head over.. Praying ill be able to catch at least one good reggae act, and not just some tourist trap kinda band.. I want some roots or conscious dancehall!! Guess I need to plan a trip in the winter for the constant big artist rolling thru

User Info Menu

Negril.com always has a full, up-to-date list of what's coming up! check it before you leave. I wouldn't do it LONG before you leave because it will just break your heart! And watch the billboards when you are driving in to Negrli ..... worked well for us!

User Info Menu

But I saw another place that chronixx and cocoa tea were there a little while ago and never saw it posted here, so I figured some go unannounced... And that is one that "broke my heart".. That woulda been a great show.. I just hope there is something good I can catch while there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    But I saw another place that chronixx and cocoa tea were there a little while ago and never saw it posted here, so I figured some go unannounced... And that is one that "broke my heart".. That woulda been a great show.. I just hope there is something good I can catch while there
    Just got in yesterday... Yellowman Monday night it sounds like from the signs in town...

User Info Menu

Yeah yellowman is advertised on this site.. I know a lot of em do, but I not all.. IMO chronixx and cocoa tea should have had more publicity!! That would have been a huge show!! Boooom!!