Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoo Shops in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: Tattoo Shops in Negril

There is a shop on the left side of the entrance to the Hilo on the second level but the name escapes me...

User Info Menu

Ultimately, It's better for healing in a dry climate, not humid like the Caribbean. I would only recommend having new tattoos 6-8 weeks prior to travelling south.
    Having a tattoo inked on a Caribbean Island? I would definitely think twice about that's for so many reasons
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Huahine View Post
    I got a full armband in Negril, just slathered it in neopsroin, wrapped it in plastic and went right back to the sea. No problems at all.
    Yikes! Who told you to do that? I did a lot of research on tattoo aftercare & neosporin is what you are NOT supposed to use on a new/healing tattoo & the "plastic" wrap is only for the first hour or so after you had the tattoo. It shouldn't be covered again after that.

Great advice to have it done 6-8 weeks prior to a trip to Negril. Part of the reason I got mine a month ago was so I'd be past the 2 month mark by the time I head to my favorite beach, Negril.

BTW... anyone used the Coppertone tattoo cover up sunblock? Wondering how effective it is?