Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Day Four (no Place like HOME)

User Info Menu

~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Day Four (no Place like HOME)

pulled up to Blue Horizon and Miss Jean and Bill were there to great me with hugs. So happy to be there.....Great trip so far but this is what I came for = comfort is different for everyone.......that view, that sea, those smells, the sunlight sparklings like diamonds pon the wata...exhale.

Got some supplies and of course my boys came running down to see me. I brought them these cute stand up wood monkeys to color and we made jokes about 6 monkeys. Each had a name. Green belly, brown face, brown hands.....I love those boys so much.......

No real sunset this reach but this night was the closest.....likkle bit before sunset high up but lovely none the less.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 482 (Small).jpg 
Views:	655 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	2672

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 516 (Small).jpg 
Views:	659 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	2680

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 515 (Small).jpg 
Views:	644 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	2679

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 509 (Small).jpg 
Views:	650 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	2678

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 508 (Small).jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	2677

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 505 (Small).jpg 
Views:	630 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	2676

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 502 (Small).jpg 
Views:	645 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	2675

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 499 (Small).jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	2674

Name:	Jamaica June 2011 - 518 (Small).jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	2681
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update Sweetness. I am trying to find a place on the cliffs for a few nights next spring. I definitely want to check out Blue Horizon so I have been looking forward to this part of your report!

User Info Menu

Sweet post mi lady!! Those smiles make it that much better. I am trying to get together some goodies for a young man that is mentally challenged. He wants some Bugs Bunny coloring books which are really hard to find except on EBay. Apparently, these are not easily found now days. I have already purchased some markers and thick crayons with several coloring books. There is nothing...absolutely NOTHING...that is better than a smile from a child. I guess I will print off some coloring pages with Bugs Bunny which I found on line. Thanks for making someone's life a likkle brighter. You are the best!! Blessings sent to you!

User Info Menu

My favorite pics of yours so far in your reports..something just so calming and soothing to me about them. I really need to check it out for myself if I can't stay is there a restaurant there?

User Info Menu

Beautiful photos! Those kids couldn't be any cuter!

User Info Menu

Beautiful!!!
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

Hey, Sweetness! Hope you are well. Still in Negril? We got back last Sunday, and Lordy! I wish I was still in Negril. The photos are great!

Yetta - you looking for Shakey? We left him some Looney Toons coloring books and crayons, and Sara and Janean are scouring Detroit! He also likes Sponge Bob. That's what he told us he wanted. We will keep looking. He also loves the onion rings at Canoe!

User Info Menu

What is that saying? "In 100 years it will not matter what kind of car your drove; or how big a house you had or how much money was in you bank account; but the world will be a better place because you made a difference in the life of a child."

User Info Menu

Yes mon. M&G so great to meet you guys!!! Didn't get out much.....Raggabone's pics soon come!!!!! Came back July 1 but lots has been happening.....gonna post many more pics though.......

NEgrilaholic....yes they have a great seafood rest and free shuttle but not always open so call the number on their website first but really good food and tables by the sea.

Sam I hope you will consider them....more pics coming....tell Miss Jean Sweetness sent you and she will give you a nice rate and even let you have "my" room (lol) great location, clean, private......
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness... gonna be down in Nov and will stop in to check the place out and maybe make a reservation for spring. I will be sure to drop your name and ask for your room