Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One month jitters

User Info Menu

Re: One month jitters

Mo96 this is our first trip as well... But I've watched sooo much damn YouTube and check this forum daily, I feel like I've been there lol.. I've studied maps, picked out places I wanna visit, ill pretty much know my way around!!

User Info Menu

Well, I had that thought when I first booked....unfortunately, I am not the partier I used to be and I know that if I have that much fun on the 13th, the actual birthday will be me feeling hungover and dragging my ass around trying to act like I am not hungover.

So I will take it easy, enjoy my first sunset from a hammock...smoke a little and have an early night! If you make it by, just start singing Happy Birthday and I will know who you are...lol

Sounds like you have an excellent trip planned...I love heading into the hills and visiting, so beautiful.....
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J.R.R Tolkien

User Info Menu

The pre-trip jitters are bad enough, but wait for the post-trip shakes to kick in once you start going through the Jamaica withdrawal period
    We've only been home a day and a half and they have kicked in.
    Enjoy your trip!
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

Experiencing the 9 day jitters as we speak.

User Info Menu

Mine's a little different.....I've got the staying 2 weeks instead of 1 week jitters
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 541lion View Post
    Mo96 this is our first trip as well... But I've watched sooo much damn YouTube and check this forum daily, I feel like I've been there lol.. I've studied maps, picked out places I wanna visit, ill pretty much know my way around!!
    I feel the same way. I don't plan the trip out, but just know where and when everything is so that no time is spent trying to figure things out once I am there. I have been all over the Caribbean and rarely go to the same place twice. I am already ready to book a second trip to Negril. It sounds like the perfect mix of all the things I like about different islands.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Well, I had that thought when I first booked....unfortunately, I am not the partier I used to be and I know that if I have that much fun on the 13th, the actual birthday will be me feeling hungover and dragging my ass around trying to act like I am not hungover.

So I will take it easy, enjoy my first sunset from a hammock...smoke a little and have an early night! If you make it by, just start singing Happy Birthday and I will know who you are...lol

Sounds like you have an excellent trip planned...I love heading into the hills and visiting, so beautiful.....
    Orchid, I hope your birthday is memorable beyond compare, and just remember, Coconut Water the next morning will bring you right back and ready to party like a rock star!!!! And 541 Lion and Mo96, envy the first time trip, and fully expect a great kick ass trip report with lots of pictures. Our first time down I was 22 years old and took a full roll of 36 pics before we were even out of the airport....lol Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Not quite at one month, but I've been going crazy for a couple weeks now. I have already put things in my suitcase...I know I will have to dump it all out and start over again....weeding out most of it! But...I don't really care cause I'M GOING TO JAMAICA!!!

I arrive on the 13th of June, celebrate my BDay on the 14th....woot woot

Attachment 26396
    I'm down for a birthday celebration. The 14th will be my last night before leaving on the 15th. Let us know a time and place.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hey_mon View Post
    Orchid, I hope your birthday is memorable beyond compare, and just remember, Coconut Water the next morning will bring you right back and ready to party like a rock star!!!! And 541 Lion and Mo96, envy the first time trip, and fully expect a great kick ass trip report with lots of pictures. Our first time down I was 22 years old and took a full roll of 36 pics before we were even out of the airport....lol Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy
    Yes, looking forward to my first TR with pics! I'm sure I will be the same way with the pictures. Got an extra memory card on hand just in case!! lol