Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: gettin my groove on "TRIP report" boardie bash style--april21-may11,2013

User Info Menu

Re: gettin my groove on "TRIP report" boardie bash style--april21-may11,2013

Nice report, Terry! The Hula Girl was truly impressive. There is a shot from the other end of the pool of you just above the water with your pony tail hanging behind you that I think is the single best shot of the day. Those Coconut C Cups had to hurt when you hit! Just a great day and you were a huge contributor! Thanks
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Thanks, I'm thoroughly enjoying your trip report

User Info Menu

The boardie bash looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Groove,

There was just a database error and your pictures from this report got corrupted. I am working on restoring them all - but I may need some assistance from you.

I will be pm'ing you with further details.

Thanks man, and great report.

Rob
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

...I was wondering why I didnt see any pictures.

User Info Menu

Wow, bummer Groove. Fortunately, with great skill and alacrity, the corruption was localized.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

Administrator

User Info Menu

I am getting them back - slowly but surely will be caught up to day 3 shortly - had trouble with the cat food picture....

man, there are a lot of pics.... (grin)

User Info Menu

The Report is awesome Groove....cant wait til I can see the pictures too lol
    Stir IT UP

Administrator

User Info Menu

Days 1 to 4 have been restored.... working on restoring the rest!

User Info Menu

Waiting..........(yawn)
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.