Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: gettin my groove on "TRIP report" boardie bash style--april21-may11,2013

User Info Menu

Re: gettin my groove on "TRIP report" boardie bash style--april21-may11,2013

Yep - that was you . Remember your cliff dives with the newly weds ...

User Info Menu

Great report and pictures,keep them coming please!! Running out of Red Stripe happened alot when we stayed at Fun Holiday.

User Info Menu

They ran out when I met up with rob for the Tuesday webcast over thanksgiving. They offered it on draft. I think redstripe on draft is gross

Sponsor

User Info Menu

So far,so good!

User Info Menu

great trip report! Love the pictures..keep it coming..it is really making us quite anxious to get there for our first trip in June.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Great start! Lost in Negril, lost stuff, lost mind and then found all good mon. So, funny. Love the first sunset pics - brilliant.

User Info Menu

Can't wait to hear the rest! My husband and I were staying at Sea Splash during the time you were there too,and we were at the webcast! I see a little part of me in one of the pics of the horse. Glad you found all your stuff! There were a few nights I would wake up and wonder what I had done with this or that, haha. I always rememberd and found mine too!
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

Yay!! A story with me in it ........ it's gotta be a good one

Whack-job!! Hahahahaha!

I'm hoping there are some nights that you can fill in the blanks for me. Can't wait to read more.
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

I'm surprised he didn't start with the luggage mishap!!! Probably trying to forget that one...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meinvancouver View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't start with the luggage mishap!!! Probably trying to forget that one...
    That's right! If he doesn't explain ........ I will
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png