Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some questions

User Info Menu

Re: Some questions

Hello Walter,
    I was looking at your apartments, we will be arriving Dec. 26th. for a 2 month stay and was wondering if it would be possible to stop by and get a tour? Next trip may be 3 months. We currently are renting a studio in a brand new home of Westland Mtn. Road but nothing is incl. No bedding, drapes ( I need dark ), AC (not that I really need it but it's nice to have) just to cool the room down before sleeping. I would rather bring donations in my suitcase than bedding ect. Jan. 10th to April 1 2015. would be our next visit. I have your local phone # and will call once I get situated. Thanks

User Info Menu

Hello n59 :
    I am not sure if you would be interested in a place during this coming "reach" [that start Dec 26] too. So, I will try to give a more complete picture.
    We will have one apartment avail. in Feb and two in April. Rates during high season are $ 400/700/900/1,000 per 1/2/3/4 weeks and off-season $ 300/520/670/740 per 1/2/3/4 weeks. Naturally [although very often it is not the case], hot water, AC, complete kitchen equipment, etc is included.
    Please consider yourself cordially invited to look at the place. My wife Lidia and I will spend Christmas in Calgary this time [freezing, no doubt], but we are hoping to be in Negril after New Year. Our number there is 290 1573, if it doesn't work, please call our dear friend Desmond [561 6985]. He is there most of the time.

User Info Menu

Walter - do you have the apartment available Feb 2015?

User Info Menu

Yes, what are the dates and duration of your visit?
    Walter,Lidia

http://negrilluxuryapartments.com/
    http://negril.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31818&d=1386348030[/IMG][/QUOTE]