Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Trip Report-It's all about the food

User Info Menu

Re: April Trip Report-It's all about the food

Never think to take pictures of my food. Will try to do better next time. Also would love to try Sunset After Dark but they are closed when we go. Swordfish is on the list for Nov. Have not been there yet.

User Info Menu

We went to Auntie's for patties and cheap beer at lunch. Assumed dinner would be inexpensive but they quoted ridiculous prices after dark. Crossed the street and enjoyed Ossies.

User Info Menu

You didn't like my singing Mo?

Name:  StephenW.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  62.4 KB

Lmao

Thanks for posting this report, I had to dig a little but I found it and appreciate you taking the time.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I love Kuyaba. I mean, I really really REALLY love Kuyaba!

User Info Menu

Hahaha Tizzy- it wasn't your singing that I was commenting on and really the girl singer was good. I just have a little crush on Stephen and don't want anyone else imposing. Except Rasta Stan. It's ok for him to share the stage but he can't be calling "strange" men out of the audience to sing with him who don't know the words. That would be my husband I am talking about.

@tfw - I do too! It will be the first stop in Nov.