Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: one week and counting! First time to the island and our honeymoon!

User Info Menu

one week and counting! First time to the island and our honeymoon!

My Fiance and I are getting married Saturday and are heading for Milwaukee Tuesday to fly out Wednesday!

Neither of us have been to the island. I have gone to Germany when I was 15 but that's the last time I flew on a long flight had had to deal with airports. She has been on a plane a couple times but all short flights within the US.

We have been reading on here lots and getting good tips and ideas, we have a tablet computer that we are taking with so if we have any questions while down there we can get on this forum.

We are booked for Jakes in TB for the first 5 days and then we head to Sea Splash in Negril for 6 nights and the last 4 is at BCC. We did all our booking thru Negril one stop (not the castle).

We hope to get out and see some sights and do a couple tours.

I am sure we will have lots of questions and we will try and post pictures as we go.

User Info Menu

Re: one week and counting! First time to the island and our honeymoon!

have the honey moon suite at jakes and the one bed suite and sea splash. BCC is superior room 8 ( I think) for 2 and the penthouse the last 2

User Info Menu

Re: one week and counting! First time to the island and our honeymoon!

The penthouse at the BCC castle is awesome. And Teddy's eatery at the BCC can't be beat! Have fun and congrats on your nuptials!