Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: coming to jamaica SOON need help/advice

User Info Menu

coming to jamaica SOON need help/advice

First time posting on this site but have been to Jamaica many many times. Our usual nanny is going on work experience this summer and is unable to work with us. Does anyone know someone who may be interested in watching 1 and supervising 2 kids for 5 weeks this summer???? we will be staying on the cliffs in Negril
    Thanks to all who help.......

User Info Menu

Re: coming to jamaica SOON need help/advice

I am sending this link to someone I know who may be interested!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aben2336 View Post
    First time posting on this site but have been to Jamaica many many times. Our usual nanny is going on work experience this summer and is unable to work with us. Does anyone know someone who may be interested in watching 1 and supervising 2 kids for 5 weeks this summer???? we will be staying on the cliffs in Negril
    Thanks to all who help.......
    Of all the places in the World you want to find a loving, caring nanny...you're at the best of the best
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I am guessing the nanny was in Jamaica if so does she know anyone who can help you? What are the ages of the children?