Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ok i really need help, please respond

User Info Menu

ok i really need help, please respond

My family and I have been to Jamaica many times. Our usual nanny is going on work experience this summer and is unable to work with us. My husband is unable to come because of scheduling issues and I am slotted to work my usual 8 hours a day on my computer. Does anyone know someone who may be interested in watching 1 and supervising 2 kids for 5 weeks this summer???? we will be staying on the cliffs in Negril
    Thanks to all who help.......

User Info Menu

Re: ok i really need help, please respond

Paging Tic Toc...paging Tic Toc....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Well there should be a Jamaican there who can help you that you've met if you've been there before. Or bring someone from home maybe even a relative. Wish I could help you. Or change the trip until your husband can come with you.

User Info Menu

I know of a woman in Negril whose daughter does babysitting at a few resorts. Message me and I can give you a contact name and email. Her daughter is in her early 20's I believe
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rockrobster View Post
    paging tic toc...paging tic toc....
    lol.

User Info Menu

I sent your link to a friend of mine who is a nanny and travels to Negril frequently.

User Info Menu

All of the hotels have babysitters, where we stay, one of the housekeepers is a sitter. I'm sure that if you contact a hotel that you are familiar with, someone could put you in contact with a sitter for your stay.