Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Twas the night before Negril ... What do YOU do?

User Info Menu

Re: "Twas the night before Negril ... What do YOU do?

It really doesn't cost much more to get a room with a few weeks parking included than it does to just park for 2 weeks.
    2013-Catcha/Idle Awhile 2012-Catcha/Idle Awhile 2011-Catcha/Tree House 2010-SeaSplash 2009-SATP 2008-SATP

User Info Menu

Ras kind of summed up my attitude. I am never able to sleep the night before. The Philly flight leaves fairly early, and combined with the need to be there early, our distance from the airport, and my continual fretting that I have forgotten something, the car service will be late, I did not pack enough cash, and worrying that the pet sitter will not do their job, sleep is pretty much out. Generally, I fall asleep an hour into the flight, and am in bed by 9 on the day we arrive. I think I have some kind of trip OCD as well... Last year, I had a note in my suitcase, carryon and on my nightstand that said make sure wife shows you the passports when you get up.

User Info Menu

Caught...
    ditto,,, we Stay n Park close to ORD...its safer than parking at ORD, much much cleaner (Jet Soot)....and they get you to Airport
    before your flight, and pick you up 100 feet from the door back.......drive to the trunk of your car, tip "di mon" and go home 90 minutes later, sleeping with our puppies in our own bed........

much better than the 57 Chev...........
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I can NEVA sleep so I always pack and repack in advance so the night of I'm chilling relaxing and at the neighborhood bar usually until they close and by that time its my time to head to the airport...
    My last reach so glad I stuck to this routine becuz while I was at the bar I received a notification that our flight was delayed 5hrs. which would've had us landing in JA at 4 something!!! I kindly put my drink down call the airlines and pretty much begged them to put us on another flight Yea Mon they did and we got there early 10:50am!!! ...So the moral of this story Do Not Go To Sleep the night before...haha...