Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Loved our first trip to Negril.

User Info Menu

Cool Loved our first trip to Negril.

We have been to Ochie 3 times , but never to Negril. I am a beach person just give me water and sunshine. MY husband not so much, he gets bored. we started our trip out at Catch A Falling Star. this resort is so beautiful. Every person that works here is so very kind and polite. We stayed in Geminie 1 and we were pleased with everything. We spent a lot of time in the pool. The water was rough for two days so the cliffs were roped off. he food at Ivans was great and so was the Bar Service. On Monday we had to check out and move to the beach to the Grand Pineapple. They were letting people jump off the cliffs on Monday morning and my husband hated leaving, because he had really looked forward to jumping. e moved on to the Pineapple, everything was great here also. The staff was really nice, security is really good, Food was good also. I wasn't impressed with the drinks, very weak. we enjoyed the beach and end endless people watching. I walked a little , but I have this broken foot , so that was limited for me. I could tell my hubby was getting bored. He wasn't complaining , but I could tell. I got online and checked out cliff hotels. Catcha was booked up. I started reading about Xtabi. it said it had stairs leading down to the ocean and stairs to a cave to a beach. how perfect just maybe I could get down to the water while my hubby jumped and dived. Xtabi had two rooms left. We ended up leaving the PineApple and moved back to the Cliffs. Those cliffs are like magic. I have been to many beaches and islands, but life is different up there. the rooms aren't fancy, but they were perfect for us. My hubby got to jump and dive . we made friends with others up there. I just wish I could remember the name of one of the employees there. He brought me a raft and took me down through a cave to a beach so I could float around while everyone else jumped. The bar staff was really nice here as well as everyone we came in contact with. My husband that always claims not to care for the beach is planning our next trip to Xtabi. I think about any resort would be good up there.

User Info Menu

Re: Loved our first trip to Negril.

And another pair of Negril addicts is born!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I am glad to hear you liked the cliffs so much. We are leaving the beach and staying on the cliffs our next trip. Last time we were in Negril, we both just said, "Why are we not staying on the cliffs?!?!" It is so relaxing.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

You made it down those stairs to the water with a broken foot?????I usually break my foot walking down them?

User Info Menu

Yeah I messed my self up tripping up the steps last time.