Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I'm looking for Warlock

User Info Menu

I'm looking for Warlock

I stayed at the Holiday Inn just outside MoBay in '87 and became friends with a server named Warlock. My wife and I were invited to his home to meet his family and were treated to a wonderful home cooked meal Jamaican style. We rented a car and he became our driver and took us all around the island. We were rather new visitors and had a great time. I returned to meet up with him the following week as I promised and he was totally surprised. Unfortunately we were unable to make our trip to Jamaica a regular event and lost contact with him. Our future visits were to Negril but now I am remembering the times we had and wonder if somehow we could locate him. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear what we might do to find Warlock.

Thanks for any replies.
    Al.

User Info Menu

Re: I'm looking for Warlock

Did yu try contacting the hotel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ackee View Post
    Did yu try contacting the hotel
    There is no hotel any longer. The Holiday Inn was converted to AI some time ago. I had never considered contacting anyone other that this group but thanks for the idea. I might stop by when I arrive on the island.

User Info Menu

or stop by his house.PPL in the neighbourhood will know of his whereabouts

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ackee View Post
    or stop by his house.PPL in the neighbourhood will know of his whereabouts
    I would never be able to find his home. He always drove our rental everywhere we went. I wouldn't even know where to start looking other than forums like this if there are even any others. I don't think he even had a phone or do I know what his full name is. I thought with such a unique name there might be some chance of locating him but it's been so long now. His kids must be all grown up. Things keep getting curiouser and curiouser.