Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mango Daiquiri Recipe

User Info Menu

Mango Daiquiri Recipe

I'm wondering if anyone has a good mango daiquiri recipe? My boyfriend and I are having our second annual Jamaica Independence Day party at our home with all of the wonderful friends we have met in Jamaica throughout our travels. We all love the mango daiquiris at Kuyaba! We tried to whip up a batch this weekend but they just don't taste the same!

User Info Menu

Re: Mango Daiquiri Recipe

Don't have a specific recipe, but bet you'll find some good ones here.....http://us.appletonestate.com/cocktail-recipes

User Info Menu

Try this one....
    Ingredients

3 oz (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) amber rum
    1 1/2 cups (1-inch) cubes of firm-ripe mango (from two 1-lb mangoes), frozen
    3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
    1 oz (2 tablespoons) triple sec
    4 teaspoons superfine granulated sugar
    2 cups ice cubes
    Preparation

Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.

User Info Menu

I used a recipe I learned from a guy in Puerto Rico that always gets good reviews. I cube 5 or 6 mangos, put in the blender with 2 cans of minute maid lemonade and blend together. Put this in a plastic juice jug, then fill the blender with ice, the Rum of your liking (strong or weak) then the mango mixture. Adjust to your taste.

User Info Menu

Thank you for the recipes!!! I think we'll give them all a try!