Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best pool to hang out at

User Info Menu

on the cliffs: Seastar, Rick's, Oasis, Sunset on the Cliffs, Xtabi, and Samsara.

on the beach: Shields, Travellers, NBCC, Fun Holiday, and Seasplash.

Those are the places I have personally swam at that as long as you have a drink or two or a meal have no problem and welcome visitors.

A really good snorkeling spot too right off the cliffs is that little cove area at Rockhouse, again just order something, but their pool is for guests only.

Some places I have not mentioned I have swam at, but since they officially don't allow visitors as overall policy, even if exceptions are made, I try not to advertise that.

User Info Menu

SamSara's pools are for "registered guests" only!

User Info Menu

I'd say Seastar too ....nice ambiance around the place in general

User Info Menu

I didn't know that about Samsara, everytime I have gone to Negril have gone over there and was always told it was okay, so they changed the policy within the past two years then?? That is a bummer, I liked the view from their whirlpool jacuzzi.

User Info Menu

Just got back, was at Rick's Monday and the pool was drained....not sure why of if it was just for the day....

User Info Menu

the best pool to hang out at is the huge pool of water called the Caribbean Sea!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    the best pool to hang out at is the huge pool of water called the Caribbean Sea!
    tru........isn't that why wi go der
    in the 80's I never hit a pool once in Negril......cause there were hardly any to begin with
    the pool thingy came about in the 90's in Negril.......
    guess some people of envisions of Jaws if der in the ocean.....lol
    the only thing mi seen close to dat are the Barracuda's.......and they don't bother you
    if you haven't tried snorkeling in Negril.......you are really missing sumthin

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I would be fine with never getting in a pool there, but unfortunately my kid loves to go back and forth.