Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best pool to hang out at

User Info Menu

best pool to hang out at

Where is the best pool to hang out at for a day?

User Info Menu

Seastar ...in the West End

Seastar...good times and good friends
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

travellers beach resort-nice pool and lounging and eating area close to beach practically on it.Ricks cafe stays hottest all day right up to sunset nice when the live steel band come on drinks are a bit pricey though.
    Shields on the beach smaller pool but swim up bar (i think) and a good bar with good speakers and good music.

User Info Menu

NBCC Beach......clean, quiet, and good security........Bar and Food close by...............
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Catch a Falling Star!! You can not beat that view while floating in the pool!!

User Info Menu

Westender

User Info Menu

Guessing you mean as a visitor.
    If that is the case, guest are not allowed to use the pool at Catcha

User Info Menu

Yes I mean as a visitor.

User Info Menu

As a visitor.. just wanting to wander up and use a pool.. your best bet is Rick's Cafe.
    Go up early in the afternoon, swim a while, then snooze on those comfy loungers.
    I usually buy one drink and visit with my friends there, but you can get away without buying anything and still using the pool.
    Have fun!

User Info Menu

considering all the pools I've been in and around Negril.......
    I think the most vistors a place gets is probably the SeaStar Inn......
    probably having a swimup bar has a lot to do with it........lol
    and mi hear people do wata ballets there too.......lol
    the food is excellent there and priced right........they have daily specials which are awesome......
    personally I prefer the ocean.........but a lot can be said for not moving an inch for that Red Stripe Beer when you are in da wata.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20